Friday, September 30, 2005

Embarrasing

I had just finished a date with a girl I've been seeing here and there when she had dropped me off at my barracks. It's still the awkward stage and the part where I should of leaned over for a kiss, but I couldn't. We had eaten at a bad pizza place where I developed a nasty case of the bubble guts. Where I should have kissed her, I instead said very hastily, "I'll give you a call and see you later. Be safe. Bye." Then I walked hurridly to the restroom where I began to have what only can be described as a scene from Dumb and Dumber or American Pie. There was giggles. There was a huge Whew! And then more giggles.

4 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Blogger Duffy Cox said...

You ‌‌‌‎always ‎‎‎had ‎‎a ‎‎‎‎way‎ ‎‎‎with‎‎‎ women.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger ALAN said...

wow, you are one smooth mother.
I am just extatic that it was a girl. I have heard some pretty crazy shit about guys in the army. Oh, nevermind I'm sorry that was the Air Force.


Coxilla OUT!!!

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger Duffy Cox said...

I believe Scott meant ecstatic...

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger ALAN said...

scott meant ecstatic but alan definately meant extatic. it is 2005 and alan knows x is cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home