Friday, July 29, 2005

After many years of dreaming about flying, I decided I would take my first steps of finding out how exactly to fly. So, I went skydiving, which is apparently obvious from the picture, to get a feel of the falling and height of being able to one day actually fly without the need of a parachute or a bald guy on my back. It was the greatest feeling EVER!

Now, all I have to do is learn to defy all laws of gravity and go up instead of down, all without the help of airplanes or rather large birds. I'm pretty sure that I will indeed find the secret, share it with no one and then probably crash into a rather large tree. So, to see I don't do that, I will need to study more and watch more Bugs Bunny cartoons.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger ALAN said...

I must say, I think you are a real dumbshit. Why would you ever jump from a good plane? That's right, You are not a pussy like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home